Wednesday 21 October 2015

iModels is a scam? Look out our Model Jezelle reviews

Model Portfolio : ‪‎iModels Holdings‬

iModels: Jezelle



1. Can you do a short introduction of yourself

My name is Jezelle . My hobbies are playing piano, reading as well as modelling and I ‘m Current a student at Temasek Poly

2. How do you get to know about us ( iModels Holdings )?

Actually I was just shopping with my friends at orchard road and then someone approached me and handed over a name card to me telling me that they are from iModels Holdings. And I went home and think about it. After discussing with my parents, I decided to come down for a try. Yes This is how I joined iModels 

3. What are your experiences here ( iModels Holdings ) as a model?

Actually I did one event with the AIA 



and I then I actually meet quite a number of friends over there of the other models and it was an enjoyable experience I would say.

4. What are some modelling tips you have?

Okay for the first tip I think as a model you have to be punctual every time. So that you won’t leave a bad impressions for the client. And then the other tip would be being confident. Self-confidence is very important if you want to be a model and because if you are not confident in front of the camera you won’t be able to enjoy the whole process like doing casting and something.

And then lastly as a model it is important to keep track on your weight because this ensures that you always look good in front of the camera
And yea that’s all.

5. How do you feel when you were approach by us ( iModels Holdings )?

Because I was talking with my friends at that point of time and they suddenly approached me. So I was kind of shocked and surprised at the same time. But I still decided to give it a try as well. 

6. What do you like best about being a model?

I enjoy being a model because I have great interest in fashion and then being a model also helps me to expose myself to the public which I like most.

7. What was the obstacle that would have prevented you from being an imodels?

Actually my parents didn’t allow me to join the modelling industry at first But I still managed to persuade them and they agreed to it at last.

8. Did you initially think that we ( iModels Holdings ) were a scam?

When I first received the name card I did research about this company and I saw a few of a bad reviews about this company But I still decided to come down for a try and the consultant managed to convince me to join them.

9. What will you tell someone that is considering to be a model at iModels Holdings?

I would say if you are interested in being a model Or have any talents like may be you like to take photos You can just come in and give it a try .

10. Is there anything you would like to add?


In overall I did gain some experience from here but hopefully in the future I might get bigger projects so I get to expose more.




Interested in being part of our ‪‎modelling‬ team?

To be ‪‎imodels‬ : enquiries@imodelsholdings.com

To book imodels : booker@imodelsinternationalbooking.com

Reach us now at 6323 2171!

Follow Us:

Website: iModels

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/imodelsholdings

Twitter : https://twitter.com/imodelsholdings

Instagram : https://instagram.com/imodelsholdings/

Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/c/Imodelsholdingssingapore

Google plus: https://plus.google.com/+ImodelsholdingsSingapore

Pinterest : https://www.pinterest.com/iModelsHolding/

Tumblr: http://imodelsholdingssg.tumblr.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 iModels Holdings - The Top Singapore Modelling Agency