Tuesday 6 October 2015

i models holdings models NADIA Reviews and Testimonials

iModelsHoldings Models : Nadia




Can you do a short introduction of yourself?

My name is Nadia. I like to play football and i love to dance. And i am currently a student.

How do you get to know about i Models Holdings?

 I was walking down the streets. Someone approached me with the name card, so i though i would try.

Can you share with us your experiences as a model in i Models Holdings?

I did a L'Oreal Hair show a Dulux Print-Ad a Brothers Online shoot and others smaller projects.



What was the most memorable jobs you did in i Models Holdings?

The most memorable jobs I've done was the L'Oreal Hair Show. I got my hair done by a professional. I changed it to red. And then i got to cat walk in-front of other professional hair dresses.

What are some modelling tips that you can give?

Some modelling tips i could give is to be calm. Because you can get quite nervous with the people around you. And to be confident. Because it can get quite intimidating. And lastly , to be outgoing. Because the production crew is normally very outgoing. So, if you are not, it can be kind of awkward.


How do you feel when you were approached by us?

I was actually kind of in a hurry. But after all when i though about it i was kind of surprised. Because i am not very tall. And, so, i just thought i give it a shot.


Do you initially think that i models Holdings scam?

Initially, my parents did. Because my brother joined another agency and he was kind of scammed as well. So we gave it a shot. Came down with my parents. We spoke to the consultant. And she managed to convince my parents and then we sign the contract.


Have you friends say anything about you being a model?

Yes, Especially for the Dulux Print-Ad. They were in the newspaper and MRT Stations. They quite like it and they took pictures of it and posted.


What would you tell someone that is considering to be a model at i Model Holdings ?

I would tell them to go for it. It is not a scam. And they could experience quite exciting projects.

Is there anything you'd like to add?

I would like to thank the booker and iModelsHoldings for giving me the opportunity. And, i hope there will be more to come.

Thank you and goodbye.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 iModels Holdings - The Top Singapore Modelling Agency